Preview Party on Friday, November 11 from 5 pm – 7pm
Saturday Sale on Saturday, November 12 from 9 am – 2 pm
Guests at the Preview Party will get a first peek at the art and fine crafts offered at our Holiday Art Sale. They’ll also enjoy holiday drinks and snacks, listen to live music, and purchase unique handmade gifts from local artists. Admission to the Preview Party is $10. Food will be provided by the River City Food Co-op.
The Holiday Art Sale continues on Saturday, November 12 from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. Admission on Saturday is free.
All items offered for sale will be hand-made, original art and fine crafts including paintings, drawings, collages, ceramics, fiber arts, jewelry, and sculpture.
30% of all sales will be given to support Patchwork Central’s programming.
Artists participating this year include:
- The Children of Patchwork’s Art & Company (nativity sets)
- Billy Hedel (paintings and drawings)
- Cynthia Jones (jewelry)
- Cynthia Watson (paintings)
- Deborah Wagner (art dolls)
- Dharmi Indian socks and shawls
- Emily Gartner & Ray Vigurs (handbags and wearables from album covers)
- Jane Case Vickers (jewelry)
- Julie Lovins (paintings)
- Joe Smith (pottery)
- Joyse Rivers (handmade cards)
- Keith Boyd (paintings)
- Lisa Dayvolt (fused glass jewelry and art)
- Lisa Wilson, Carolyn Outlaw, Mamie Vanleer (fiber art)
- Mandy Gerth (mixed media)
- Nancy Lockyear (fiber art)
- Richard Clouse (turned wood)
- Sara Rhodes (jewelry)
- Vonia Brown and Deltha Roberts (fiber art)