We’re looking forward to a fun summer at Patchwork! Registration forms are available on our website: www.Patchwork.org.
Art Garden Week I
- Make art in the studio! Work in the garden! Learn to cook snacks! Tell stories with Susan Fowler!
- June 3-6, 9:30 am-11:30 am
- 2nd grade and up (or younger with a parent and permission from Jane Vickers)
- Build sculptures with Rob Mendez, a sculpture professor at USI, and tour public sculptures right here in Haynie’s Corner. Join the list of artists whose work is on display at Patchwork!
- June 10-13 and June 24-27, 9:30 am-11:30 am
- Ages 11 and up
- What do I want to do with my life? Have fun while finding the answers! Visit our Reality Store, meet UE students, enjoy cooking, be part of a video!
- June 24-27, 9:30 am-11:30 am
- 6th – 8th Grade
Art Garden Week II
- Even more gardening, art, stories, food, and fun!
- July 8-11, 9:30 am-11:30 am
- 2nd Grade and up
- Bring a dish to share at our annual potluck/carry-in celebration of the summer for participants, volunteers, families, and friends. Please join us!
- July 11, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Open to everyone!
- What is your talent? Let it shine! Or let us help you discover a hidden talent!
- July 22-25, 10:00 am-Noon
- Ages 8 and up
It’s also a great opportunity for adults and high schoolers to volunteer at Patchwork! Check our website or give us a call to find out how.