Patchwork is a finalist in the Toyota 100 Cars for Good program. As part of this program, Toyota is awarding 100 vehicles over the course of 50 days to 100 deserving nonprofit organizations based on votes from the public. Vehicles are awarded each day to the top two vote getters.
If Patchwork wins, we’ll use our new vehicle to replace our aging Patchwork truck. The truck helps pick up food for our food pantry, it helps staff get around town, and it helps transport supplies. Our current truck is nearing the end of its life and a more reliable vehicle would be very welcome.
Here’s how you can help:
1. On Monday, November 18, login to your Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one by clicking the “sign up” button at http://facebook.com .
2. While logged in, visit www.100carsforgood.com or type “Toyota 100 Cars for Good” into the Facebook search box.
3. Once you’re on the 100 Cars for Good site, click the “Go Vote” button. You will see five options including Patchwork Central. Patchwork will be a voting option on Monday, November 18 ONLY.
Other ways to help:
- Spread the word by sharing this post with your friends.
- “Like” Patchwork Central on Facebook to get additional updates, reminders, and other news.
- “Like” and share Patchwork’s Facebook page announcements about the Toyota 100 Cars for Good voting.
- Give paper flyers to your friends, family, or co-workers to remind them to vote for Patchwork.