While everyone is welcome at Patchwork, the majority of the people we serve belong to low to moderate income households. We provide these individuals and families with no cost services that they value and need.
In order to do this, we depend on contributions from people who, like us, see the needs in our community and value Patchwork’s efforts to meet these needs. The majority of Patchwork’s funding comes from individuals, but we also receive important funding from congregations, businesses, community organizations, and local foundations.
How can you help?
Ways to give to Patchwork include:
- Give a monetary donation. Send a check to: Patchwork Central, 100 Washington Ave., Evansville, IN 47713. Don’t forget that you can specify the program where you would like your money to be used or give your gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Give online. See how on our website: www.patchwork.org
- Give your time as a volunteer in any of our programs
- Give through your employer’s matching gift program
- Give to our Endowment Fund
- Give stocks
- Give in-kind gifts (Please call our office for a list of our current needs)
- Deferred Giving through Living trusts, Bequests, or Gifts of Life Insurance Policies
Patchwork Central is a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization.
We are grateful to all who choose to give to Patchwork. Among them are: