- The Patchwork Central Blog is Moving!
- Morning Rituals
- Fairy Houses for our Neighbors
- Transportation Rolling Onward
- Arts & Smarts, Growing Artists and Problem Solvers
- The Look of Integrity
- Stories from the Sozo Health Ministry
- Working Together to Get Things Done
- 40 Years: Patchwork Central’s Ruby Anniversary
- A Special Place in a Special Season
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: funding
Soup, Salad, & Style! fundraising luncheon for Patchwork Central Thursday, February 26, 2015 Noon-1:30 p.m. at Patchwork Central 100 Washington Avenue (812) 424-2735 Make your reservation today! To reserve a place, send $40 per person to Patchwork Central, 100 Washington … Continue reading
This week marks the beginning of a new year of Arts & Smarts activities. We anticipate that it will be another good one filled with many wonderful children, parents, staff, and volunteers. Of course we’ll keep you posted! Our Arts … Continue reading