- The Patchwork Central Blog is Moving!
- Morning Rituals
- Fairy Houses for our Neighbors
- Transportation Rolling Onward
- Arts & Smarts, Growing Artists and Problem Solvers
- The Look of Integrity
- Stories from the Sozo Health Ministry
- Working Together to Get Things Done
- 40 Years: Patchwork Central’s Ruby Anniversary
- A Special Place in a Special Season
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Patchwork is in the middle of our fabulous summer children’s activities. We started two weeks ago with Art Garden Week I. It’s our biggest week of the year, with over 25 children and 25 high schoolers and adults in attendance. Participants … Continue reading
Every Monday, John and Mary make their rounds. They tell Patchwork’s visitors about Patchwork’s Sozo Health Ministry, they check many people’s blood pressures, they answer questions about prescribed medications, they take a look at wounds and listen to lists of … Continue reading